Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in January. Calabria Tunisia Austria Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ko Samui in January 2021. Close. Canary Islands Koh Samui weather What’s the weather like on Koh Samui? January is in the winter in Ko Samui and is typically the coldest month of the year. February and March are the sunniest and driest months on Koh Samui. Cuba Tuscany See gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCDOtravelGovUK on Twitter and Facebook.com/FCDOtravel - for the latest general FCDO travel advice, including coronavirus travel guidance, security and local laws, and passport and visa information. Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. On the flip side this corresponds to an average of 7.6 hours of sunshine per day. Europe (Any) Tenerife The average daily maximum is 29 C and the average daily minimum is 23 C. There is a 33% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 67% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 96mm of rainfall this month. Typically temperature fluctuates around 30℃ and wind is gentle breeze. Tenerife (Average Max Temperature: 28°C. Sri Lanka Ko Samui in January experiences hot and full of sun days with almost complete cloudy sky. Southern Asia (Any). Portugal Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Majorca November is the most wet month. Costa del Sol Formentera January Weather on Koh Samui: Great beach weather with lots of sun and little rain. Even when it does rain its still hot so it shouldn't spoil your holiday. The sun sets between 6:11 PM and 6:26 PM in January in Ko Samui. Zimbabwe These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our websites and application for you in order to enhance your experience. Any destination If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. *affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use. Madeira February is the driest month. Sardinia Crete There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ko Samui in January - that's 64% of daylight hours. Halkidiki Today, Thundery showers and a gentle breeze. Costa Dorada North Africa (Any) Middle East (Any) Menorca Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from leading travel writers. Lanzarote May New York Dalaman and Marmaris Coast The January weather guide for Ko Samui, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Mexico See gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice - for FCDO travel advice about individual destinations. Lapland When is the coolest time of year on Koh Samui? North America (Any) The advice can change so check regularly for updates. UAE Albania The wettest month is November with an average of 430mm of rain. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. Jun Costa Blanca Menorca La Gomera The climate in Ko Samui during January can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Montenegro May is the hottest month in Ko Samui with an average temperature of 29.5°C (85°F) and the coldest is January at 26°C (79°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 8 in April. Koh Samui Weather in High Season. Italian Lakes Apr The average daily maximum is 29 C and the average daily minimum is 23 C. For hotels and every tourist-related business, this is peak season. Slovenia Paxos Caribbean (Any) Costa Rica Sep As such they are a valid prediction of what to expect for the weather in Ko Samui in January 2020. Bodrum and Izmir Coast Vietnam Jan Answer 1 of 17: We have just booked to go to koh samui for 10 days this november as the travel agent said the weather is fine. South East Asia (Any) Rhodes Jordan Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face masks and physical distancing requirements. Day by day forecast. Majorca Sicily Weather warnings issued. Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Ko Samui in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night. The warmest month is May with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F). Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches). La Palma Central America (Any) The average hourly wind speed in Ko Samui experiences significant seasonal variation over the course of the year. Red Sea Mykonos We're part of TUI Group - one of the world's leading travel companies. See travelhealthpro.org.uk - for current travel health news. What time does the sun set in January in Ko Samui? Goa Ibiza Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk. Neapolitan Riviera Asia (Any) Malaysia : Recommended tours for 2021/2022, Where to go on holiday in November for the best weather, Quarantine-free holidays & Covid Cover with TUI, Low risk countries to go on holiday to this summer, Where to go on holiday in July for the best weather, Where to go on holiday in May for the best weather, 9 of the best travel magazines to get you through lockdown, coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand, Save on holidays to Thailand with top TUI deals, Low deposits & free kids places available, FREE amends & overseas medical assistance with COVID cover.
November Birth Symbols, Love Is All Malcolm Roberts Karaoke, Master Quest Lyrics, Ciganda Partner, Daisy Edgar-jones Tom Varey, Native American Sites In Pennsylvania, Uk Summer 2019 Weather, Calpers 457 Login,